Forms and Registration
Registration for September 2015-August 2016 Season
Click the team name below to register online. Important details:
- Members may pay training fees monthly on the 1st of each month, or pre-pay for the entire year before September 30th and receive a one month discount. (Refunds are not offered for pre-paid accounts except in the event of a medically verifiable injury or illness.)
- The online system will deduct payment in full for your first month when you register. Accounts will be prorated after registration for members who do not start practicing until later in the month. Contact the TXLA Membership Office to confirm your practice start date and request a credit.
- We are no longer accepting paper registration forms or payments offline.
- ALL MEMBERS must submit a physical or a physician’s authorization form dated within the past 24 months to participate in Longhorn Aquatics programs. If you are unsure of the date of your last submission, please contact our membership staff at 512-471-7703 or email questions or documents to TXLAmembership@austin.utexas.edu
- 2015-2016 request letters for a campus parking permit purchase are available for registered members at the Texas Swimming Center front desk.
- After registering, every athlete will be assigned a 4-digit check-in ID number that must be used to attend practices. You will receive your ID number during the first week of practice. Parents: Please make sure your child remembers their number!
- Every swimmer must purchase their 2016 USA Swimming membership now with this registration, although their current membership is good through December 31st. Do NOT select the zero-cost Outreach membership unless your athlete is a new member transferring from another club and already has a 2016 USA Swimming membership card.
- At check-out, please select the option for saving your credit card for future purchases. This will allow us to automatically bill most meet fees throughout the year rather than having you log on and pay them manually each time.
- Members must submit a copy of their 2016 US Masters Swimming membership card within 30 days of renewal. Registration details are available below and within the registration form.
- Members are responsible for updating their membership in AAU Diving, USA Diving, or US Masters Diving, based on their group selection, and must submit a copy of their new card within 30 days. Registration details are available below and within the registration form.
- Water Polo memberships will now be offered on a monthly basis rather than by session. Members who do not wish to practice year-round may go inactive at any time by submitting an Inactive Status form by the 15th of the month prior to when they wish to withdraw. There is no penalty or additional fees for rejoining again later in the year. The form is available below or at the TSC Front Desk.
- Members are responsible for updating their membership in USA Water Polo, based on their group selection, and must submit a copy of their new card within 30 days. Registration details are available below and within the registration form.
Log In to the SWIM PORTAL to access your account after you have registered. You will use the Swim Portal to sign up for volunteer hours, register for meets, make miscellaneous payments as needed, and review balances. Questions? Contact the TXLA Membership Office at 512-471-2710 or by Email.