Forms and Registration
2018-2019 Registration Opens August 6
September 2017 – August 2018
Use the SWIM PORTAL site to access your account after you have registered for the 2017-2018 season. You will use the Swim Portal to sign up for volunteer hours, register for meets, pay for some “away” meet fees, make other miscellaneous payments as needed, review account balances, and update your payment method when necessary. Questions? Contact the TXLA Membership Office at 512-471-2710 or by Email.
WITHDRAWAL: Inactive Status Requests forms are due by the 15th of the month BEFORE you wish to withdraw per our billing policies (for more details see your registration confirmation email and/or the Team Handbook all members are required to read). The form and Handbook are available for download below in the Forms section, or at the TSC Front Desk.
ATTENTION SWIMMERS: Registration for the 2017-2018 season is now CLOSED. A Summer only (July-August) option is available for $200 plus USA Swimming registration. This option is available at the UT campus and Pflugerville location. See below to register.
ATTENTION DIVERS and WATER POLO PLAYERS: All members who are enrolled through July may continue practicing with their team at NO CHARGE during August. An Inactive Status Request Form is NOT needed after July 1st.
MASTERS members who prepaid for the entire season in September received one free month. All other Masters members are charged for 12 months.
The Longhorn Aquatics annual practice season runs September – August
All members must re-register every year by September 1st
Please check your team emails or re-visit our website this summer
for details on registering for the 2018-2019 season.
September 2017-August 2018 Season Registration
- The online system will deduct payment for your Annual Registration Fee, USA Swimming fee (Swimmers only), or optional Summer Session practice fee when you register. Accounts will be prorated after registration for members who do not start practicing until later in the month. Contact the TXLA Membership Office at 512-471-2710 or email TXLAmembership@austin.utexas.edu if you have questions
- Please save your payment information at the conclusion of registration so meet fees or other program fees can be auto-billed later in the season.
- We do not accept printed registration forms or payments offline.
- ALL MEMBERS must submit a recent medical physical or a physician’s authorization form (available below or at the TSC Front Desk) dated within the past 24 months to participate in Longhorn Aquatics programs. If you are unsure of the date of your last submission, please contact our membership staff at 512-471-2710 or email questions or documents to TXLAmembership@austin.utexas.edu
- 2017-2018 request letters for a campus parking permit purchase are available for registered members at the Texas Swimming Center front desk
- After registering, every athlete who practices at the Texas Swimming Center will be assigned a 4-digit check-in ID number that must be used to enter the Pool Deck. Please request your ID number at the TSC Front Desk. It is typically available within one week of registering. Parents: Please make sure your child remembers their number!
- Members may go inactive temporarily or permanently by submitting an Inactive Status form by the 15th of the month prior to when they wish to withdraw. The form is available below or at the Texas Swimming Center Front Desk. There is no penalty or additional fees for rejoining before the season concludes. Members returning within the same season must re-register online using the same log-in credentials before resuming practices.
- Monthly dues will not be prorated or partially refunded based on attendance or failing to follow the withdrawal process. Exceptions are made in the event of injury or medical condition that prohibits participation. A doctor’s note is required for this exception.
AGE and PFLUGERVILLE SWIMMING SUMMER SESSION – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
MASTERS – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Members must submit a copy of their current US Masters Swimming membership card within 30 days of renewal. Registration details are available below and within the registration form.
- UT Faculty, Staff or Students must provide their UT EID number when registering for the discounted UT rate.
- Master Swimmers who pre-pay for the entire year when registering in September will receive one free month of training. Pre-paid accounts are non-refundable except in the case of a verifiable medical illness or injury.
DIVING – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (Closing on June 30)
- Members are responsible for updating their membership in AAU Diving, USA Diving, or US Masters Diving, based on their group selection, and must submit a copy of their new card within 30 days. Registration links for these organizations are available below and within the registration form. AAU Code: WWEW36
WATER POLO – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (Closing on June 30)
- Members are responsible for updating their membership in USA Water Polo, based on their group selection, and must submit a copy of their new card within 30 days. Registration details are available below and within the registration form.
- At check-out, please select the option for saving your credit card for future purchases. This will allow us to automatically bill most tournament fees throughout the year rather than having you log on and pay them manually each time. However, some fees and miscellaneous charges will not typically be auto-billed and must be paid manually online each month to avoid a late fee. You will receive an automated email when these fees are applied so you will know to log on and pay them.
CURRENTLY REGISTERED MEMBERS
You may log in to the SWIM PORTAL to access your account after you have registered for the 2017-2018 season. You will use the Swim Portal to sign up for volunteer hours, register for meets, pay for some “away” meet fees, make other miscellaneous payments as needed, review account balances, and update your payment method. Questions? Contact the TXLA Membership Office at 512-471-2710 or by Email.