Currently Registered Members
You may log in to your TeamUnify account to access your account after you have registered. Your TU account will be used to sign up for volunteer hours, register for meets, pay for away meet fees, make other miscellaneous payments as needed, review account balances, and update your payment method.
Questions? Contact the TXLA Membership Office at 512-471-2710 or by Email.
September 2020 - August 2021 Registration
- Members are responsible for updating their membership in AAU Diving, USA Diving, or US Masters Diving, based on their group selection, and must submit a copy of their new card within 30 days. Registration links for these organizations are available at the registration link below.
- 2020 AAU Code: WYD8WD
- Members must submit a copy of their current US Masters Swimming membership card within 30 days of renewal. Registration details are available below and within the registration form.
- UT Faculty, Staff or Students must provide their UT EID number when registering for the discounted UT rate.
- Master Swimmers who pre-pay for the entire year when registering in September will receive one free month of training. Pre-paid accounts are non-refundable except in the case of a verifiable medical illness or injury.
- Members are responsible for updating their membership in USA Water Polo, based on their group selection, and must submit a copy of their new card within 30 days. Registration details are available below and within the registration form.
- Travel fees are now included in monthly dues.