(Note: You may need to refresh your browser to insure you are downloading the most current schedule.)
Join the Team
- All divers MUST renew their membership every season
- Divers must Register with AAU before attending first practice (AAU Club Code is: WYD8WD ).
- Podium, Elite and Intermediate Divers must also Register with USA Diving in addition to AAU.
- Try-Outs (PDF) are available, please email Coach Jim for availability.
Podium and Elite Groups:
Participation by head coach invitation only. All divers in these groups must have AAU and USA Diving Competitive Gold memberships. All divers in these groups are expected to compete at ALL USA Diving meets that they are qualified for: Junior Regionals, Zones and Nationals. If you are part of the LONGHORN Groups and wold like to receive emails with team information and updates, please sign up to the email list “Adv., Inter., Pod., Elite Diving”.
Age Group Teams:
All divers in this group must have AAU Memberships.
High School Diving Group:
All divers in this group must have AAU Memberships. If you are a part of the High School Diving Group and would like to receive emails with team information and updates, please sign up to the email list “Podium and Elite”.
Weekly Practices Schedule During School Year (registration is required)
- 11 and Under Age Group:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5:00pm-6:30pm
- 12-13 Age Group:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:30-8:00pm
- 14-18 Age Group:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:30pm-8:00pm
- High School:
- Monday and Wednesday 6:30-8:00pm
- Start Date Monday, October 12th, 2020
- Talent ID: Coaches Invitation
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5:00-7:00pm
- Elite Group: Coaches Invitation
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5:00-8:00pm, and Saturday
- Podium Group: Coaches Invitation
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 5:00-8:00pm, and Saturday
- Please see the Diving Meet Schedule & Results.
- The Age Group divers may compete at AAU meets. The AAU meets are a good way to measure a diver’s progress.
All divers, be sure to attend the workout that you sign up for and arrive on-time. All divers must leave the pool deck as soon as practice is over. Divers are not allowed to change on pool deck. No one is allowed on the diving equipment without a coach supervising.
Depending on Swim Center Events and UT Football Games, the schedule may be adjusted to accommodate fair distribution of practice times. There is no practice at UT the days of UT Football Games. When our team is competing at an away pool, practice may not be available at our pool.
Please contact the TXLA Membership Office, at 512-471-2710 with registration or billing questions.
For any other diving questions, please email Coach Jim.